Journeyman Tool & Die Maker
Tool & Die Maker
Certified Journeyman Tool & Die Maker to build, assemble, and troubleshoot progressive dies, secondary dies, and tools. Must be able to setup and tryout dies in up to 100 ton power presses. Perform die maintenance as needed. Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience. Must be able to work from blueprints, heat treat tool steels, and measure tool components and stamped parts with minimal supervision. Must have a good understanding of Quality Planning activities, GD&T, and Statistical Techniques.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Technical High School Diploma
- 2 year associates degree preferred
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Read and interpret blue print specifications including GD&T
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
- Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.