Quality Assurance Inspector/Technician
- Quality Inspection of mechanical, and electro-mechanical components and assemblies
- Create inspection methods including programming multi-sensor CMM
- Conducts the First Article, in-process, final and in-coming inspections
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and inspection forms; inputting data into quality database
- Responsible for Nonconforming Material
- Operates under guidance of ISO 9001 and 13485 Quality Management System
- Assists in Quality Testing Equipment Calibration Program
- Assists in effective resolution and root cause analysis and initiates CAPAs when trends are observed
- Performs internal audits under the direction of Quality Manager.
- Works in team environment
- Knowledge of mechanical inspection and electro-mechanical inspection including proficiency in the use of manual and visual inspection equipment; e.g. calipers, go/no-go gages, micrometers, digital indicators, surface plates, optical comparators, microscopes and multi-sensor coordinate measuring machine
- Requires personal computing skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and SPC/statistical applications
- Understanding of ISO 9001/13485 or similar Quality Management System including auditing methods
- Knowledge of advanced quality techniques, e.g. SPC, Capability Study, Quality sampling plans , Root Cause Analysis , Pareto, PFMEA, PPAP, GR&R, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Corrective and Preventive Action systems and 8D methodologies
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints, specifications including GD&T
- Self-motivated, works well as a member of team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethics, personal integrity, works well under supervision
- Willingness to continue educations and adopting to new challenges and changing requirements
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Requires 2 year associates or technical degree or equivalent related job experience in a similar industry.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing / quality environment as Quality Inspector or other related field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.