Looking for a career with an ISO 9001/ISO 13485 certified company that embraces quality, team work, and continual improvement?
We are currently seeking an experienced Estimating Administrative Assistant to join our team in Hartford, CT.
Southington Tool and Mfg. Corp. (STMC) is an industry leader in the production of quality metal stampings and formed wire components utilizing fourslide, CNC wire forming and power press equipment. In business for over 40 years, we take pride in providing quality critical products.
Small manufacturing company looking for administrative assistant to process customer price quotes and contact material and process suppliers for quotations.
The candidate will be working with tool makers, manufacturers, and shippers that make metal stamping.
- Entering data into estimating program, review for accuracy, submit for final approval before forwarding to the customer.
- Creating, communicating with shop floor, suppliers and customer on requiring pricing quote products manufactured by the customer.
- Work with manufacturing departments for shop time cards, enter into job shop program, run efficiency reports.
- Document shipments to customers, file records per documented procedures. Assist with filing invoices, sales orders, job travelers, and blueprints.
- Administrative work includes answering the phone, reception window, keeping lobby organized.
- Record keeping of sales orders, job travelers, and price quotations
- Proficient in Blue print reading
- 3+ years administrative experience is a must
- Organizational skills are key
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good math skills
- Manufacturing background is a must
- Able to work as a team and independently
- ISO 9001 experience is a plus
- High school Degree or equivalent acceptable; Associate Degree in Business is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
To Apply: Email your completed application along with your resume to Lynette Nadeau, Company President.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Southington Tool & Mfg. Corp. is always looking for experienced Tool & Die Makers to join our team.
- Build, assemble, and troubleshoot progressive dies, secondary dies, and tools
- Setup and try out dies in up to 100-ton power presses
- Work from blueprints, heat treat tool steels, and measure tool components and stamped parts
If you have 10+ years experience as a Tool & Die Maker and have a good understanding of Quality Planning activities, GD&T, and Statistical Techniques, please download the employment application below.
Email your completed application along with your resume to Lynette Nadeau, Company President.