CNC Wire Forming
Torsion Springs & 3D Wire Forms
Southington Tool & Manufacturing Corporation utilizes a fleet of WAFIOS CNC wire forming machines that offer nearly unlimited 3D wire forming capabilities for our clients.
We have 5 axis, 12 axis, and 24 axis CNC wire forming machines that produce round, rectangular, and square wire for every application from very complex geometries to straight wires up to several feet in length ranging in diameter from 0.010” to 0.120”.
This enables us to produce prototype CNC wire forming quickly and efficiently, and often without tooling costs within days of your order.
Not sure what you need? Our in-house engineering and design teams will work with you to find the right wire forms for your needs, at cost and on schedule.
CNC Wire Forming Capabilities
- 5 axis, 12 axis, and 24 axis machines
- Round, rectangular, and square wires
- Wires ranging from 0.010” to 0.120” in diameter
- Complex 3D shapes and complex geometry
- In-house engineering department & quality assurance lab
- Lower tooling cost
- Generally quicker turnaround times
- Medical device component manufacturing
- Special packaging
- Cleaning, passivation, annealing
- Most post processing
- Full design and process/product development
- Full tooling design, build and maintenance
- Prototype to production
Have a question about our CNC wire forming capabilities? Give us a call to start your estimate today.