From receipt of a purchase order to shipment of product, STMC’s QMS drives the quality requirements of the ISO standards and other customer requirements throughout the organization.
Each product that STMC manufactures is controlled by documented methods and instructions. Compliance to part print specifications is monitored through the inspection of part and/or process related features at regular intervals during the manufacturing process.
Our Quality Assurance lab has fully automated inspection equipment with data collection providing in-process control, supporting “dock to stock” authorization from many of our customers. Our Quality Assurance technicians have the knowledge and experience to satisfy all of your unique needs.
Quality Policy Statement
Southington Tool & Mfg. Corp. is committed to comply with customer requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of its processes while meeting applicable regulatory requirements.
Quality Management System Certifications
ISO 9001:2015 & 13485:2016 Certified QMS
- Multisensor OGP® Flash 200 with laser and touch probe capabilities utilizing Measure Mind 3D software
- Keyence® IM-6500 Image Dimension Measuring System
- Keyence® IM-6125 Image Dimension Measuring System
- CNC optical comparators with fiber optic edge detection
- Real-time data collection / statistical analysis software
- Video inspection equipment
- Mechanical inspection equipment
- Digital & optical microscopes
Quality Planning and Engineering Outputs
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Process Flow Diagram
- Process FMEA
- Control Plans
- Measurement System Analysis Studies
- First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Capability Studies
- Process Validation
- Checking Aides
- Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
- Six Sigma Engineering
- Software Validation
- First Piece Inspection
- In-Process Inspection
- Final Inspection