Power Press Stamping
Progressive Metal Stamping & Secondary Stamping
STMC houses a variety of metal stamping power presses with capabilities from 2 to 100 tons to run both progressive dies and secondary stamping dies to meet your complex geometries.
Progressive dies are ideal for high-volume production. They offer faster setup times and provide more consistent output than hand-fed operations. They are suitable for a variety of materials, in thicknesses up to .156”.
When all part features cannot be completed in a progressive die, STMC will utilize secondary stamping and other secondary processes to provide finished parts to your specifications.
Power Press Stamping Capabilities
- Press capacity 2 tons to 100 tons
- Secondary/value add operations
- Sub assembly/testing
- Stamping materials from .003” to .156”
- Medical device component stamping
- Progressive die stamping
- Special packaging
- Cleaning, passivation, annealing
- Most post processing
- Full design and process/product development
- Full tooling design, build and maintenance
- Prototype to production